Members of L4U are welcome to borrow resources that are held in the Office.
- There are a number of reference books about dyslexia and related topics that are helpful for parents/caregivers.
- A variety of reading material is available for students, as well as puzzles and books of activities.
- Some tutoring maths/spelling/phonic discs are also available.
Links to on-line information
The following websites have information related to Learning Difficulties.
- DyslexiaLearning Problems: helps explain SLD to children http://kidshealth.org/kid/health_problems/learning_problem/learning_disabilities.html Foundation of New Zealand: www.dyslexiafoundation.org.nz
- Dyslexia Potential: www.dyslexiapotential.com
- Learning Disabilities Association of NZ: www.ldanz.org.nz
- About Dyscalculia: www.aboutdyscalculia.org
- About Dyspraxia: www.dyspraxia/org.nz
- The Learning Staircase Ltd: www.learningstaircase.co.nz
Our latest purchase